Well their could be alot of factors in this scenario.
1. Check for pillows/comforters that might be caught on the headboard not letting it pull up.
2. Is the Murphybed positioned correctly on its track?
3. Is it locked, in the up position?
4. Although most Murphybeds dont have a lock option, just make sure.
5. Free all moving parts from way of interruption of its own movement.
Chances are the answer is either very simple or very complicated either case. You shouldn’t tamper with it. But you can try to inspect or browse the problem. Otherwise if the Murphybed is stuck. it shouldn’t be forced to move in any direction (open or close). It might be unstable.
Posted in: Troubleshooting